Multiplayer Digital Piano

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Oh, what great ingenuity! Somebody figured out how to play the piano with at least four other people at the same time...in different places!

Definitely digital ;) 

Almost 3,000 likes on Facebook, so you definitely should check it out.

It is like a chatroom that can count how many people are in the same room, playing a tune on the same keyboard. The other cursors also show where they are from.

Here's a screenshot, but nothing beats it than experiencing the digital piano on your own. Check it out at http://www.multiplayerpiano.com/ :)


Digital Piano


Contact information link is on the upper right side.


6 comments:

  1. Hehe, nice one, but I prefer playing the real instrument. Though not anyone has it or can afford one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I most definitely agree. Used to have a piano but I had to move around so it gold sold.

      Delete
  2. Of course, i'd rather have a real piano, but this is actually a lot of fun. Nice one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would most definitely get my own piano someday too, when I can afford it.

      Delete
  3. While writing to direct your attention toward this multiplayer virtual piano, I left it up in a tab, and one of two things are happening: In some weird way, the group piano playing effort is going wonderfully and is some kind of ingenius experiment to show that if at least one person is trying in the middle of all the key-mashing, music can happen — or I’m going insane. read digital piano reviews

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks For sharing this Superb article.I use this Article to show my assignment in college.it is useful For me Great Work. Piano Lessons Melbourne

    ReplyDelete

 
Oh My! Internet Finds © 2012 | Designed by Bubble Shooter, in collaboration with Reseller Hosting , Forum Jual Beli and Business Solutions