iOS6: A Sorta Funny Take On It

Sunday, September 23, 2012



I never really liked Apple products as a web designer, especially when I was a student. It just did not work, and I could never properly check on websites I was developing. Sure, it was great for designing. Too bad, I was not just a designer.

Years passed by, however, and I did end up purchasing a very cool iPhone 4. Frankly, updating to the current operating system version 6 was not really much of a problem to me. No matter what others said, I personally still loved the upgrade.

Unfortunately, not a lot of people share this view. 

Don't get me wrong, I still will not use Apple products as a web designer. Loving their gadgets such as the phones and music players is definitely another thing, though. I love my iPhone.

So, we are not sharing a site this time. Fun, is what we would want to spread around. Was a bit uneasy sharing this video as it was borderline hilarious, and just...well, I can't really describe it but hey, here y'all go:




4 comments:

  1. There's a joke that says "If you have money and don't know what to spend it on, go visit Apple's store". Ironically this is true, but then again if I had the money I would probably buy myself an IPhone. Till then I will hang out with my Android.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ironic as it may sound, it does sound a bit funny. I've been hearing all the buzz with iPhones so I decided to try it for myself. NOT that I actually do not know what to spend my money on, haha. Guess curiosity got the best of me.

      Delete
  2. I never get tired of the Hitler parody videos. Never. Ever.

    Also, I've never had an iPhone (always been an Android guy), but I'll probably go get an iPhone 4S with my next upgrade, just for a bit of variety.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It takes me forever to change phones and I have never been interested with iPhones until version 4 came out. As for now, still got no complaints so we will see if I will still get an iPhone on my next upgrade. If I can actually afford to get one now, the answer would be yes. I just hope it does not change later on.

      Delete

 
Oh My! Internet Finds © 2012 | Designed by Bubble Shooter, in collaboration with Reseller Hosting , Forum Jual Beli and Business Solutions